Embolic Protection System for SVGs
With its advanced technology designed for simplicity and effectiveness, the FILTERWIRE EZ Embolic Protection System is designed to deliver efficient, predictable protection.
To view product information for the FILTERWIRE EZ Embolic Protection System specific to use in carotid arteries, click here.
Easy to Use
- Reliable Wall Apposition – Self-conforming filter loop is designed to provide 360º apposition in both straight and curved anatomy.
- Easy Delivery – Efficient design reduces preparation time and simplifies device deployment.
- Efficient Debris Capture – Uniform, 110-micron-pore filter is designed to permit continuous blood flow while maintaining embolic capture efficiency.
- Dual-Indication Use – Approved for both saphenous vein graft (SVG) and carotid indications.
- Simplified Filter Sizing – One product line provides coverage in vessels ranging between 2.25mm and 5.5mm for SVG procedures and between 3.5mm and 5.5mm for carotid procedures.
- The BLAZE and BLAZE II registries achieved a low 6.7% and 3.8% MACE rate, respectively, and confirmed the safety and performance of the FILTERWIRE System in SVGs.*
- 6F Guide Catheter Compatible
- Catalog Numbers and Descriptions:
- H749 20100-190 0 FILTERWIRE EZ System 190cm
- H749 20100-300 0 FILTERWIRE EZ System 300cm
- H749 50100-150 0 EZ Bent Tip Retrieval Sheath
2.25mm - 3.5mm Device Now Available
- H749 39071-190 0 FILTERWIRE EZ System 2.25mm - 3.5mm, 190cm
- H749 39071-300 0 FILTERWIRE EZ System 2.25mm - 3.5mm, 300cm