VIKING™/VIKING™ Soft Tip
Fixed Curve Diagnostic Catheters
Featuring proprietary STABILENE™ polymer for added softness and stability. The VIKING™ Soft Tip was introduced to give physicians an even greater choice for enhanced stability and signal quality.
The VIKING™ Soft Tip Diagnostic Catheter combines a firm shaft with a soft, flexible tip. STABILENE™ polymer adds stability, while synchronizing the tip to a moving endocardium.
Ideal Solution for Price and Performance
The VIKING™ catheter is built with the performance characteristics of the WOVEN™ but at a lower cost.
Lasting Contact and Stability
- Constructed with STABILENE™, a proprietary polymer which helps minimize the effect of endocardial bounce.
- STABILENE™ polymer construction assures consistent, long-term wall contact with less repositioning.
- Designed with a double-stranded stainless steel braid shaft to provide more precise torque control and accurate positioning.
- Compression-fit electrodes facilitates excellent signal quality.
- STABILENE™ polymer reliably synchronizes the tip to a moving endocardium.
- Excellent curve retention coupled with STABILENE™ reliability.