Closure with minimal slips1,2,3
A three-step approach for closure
You shouldn’t have to settle when it comes to placement, rotation and achieving complete closure. The MANTIS Clip (abbreviated as MANTIS) three-step Anchor, Mobilize, Close approach offers the user the ability to dictate the closure approach for a specific lesion less than 3cm, with minimal slippage.1,2,3
Explore a novel approach to defect closure
Watch how MANTIS allows physicians to approximate across large defects1,2,4 an alternative to using a traditional “zipper” technique1 with conventional clips.
Endoscopic closure approach
Watch as Dr. Othman performs the Anchor, Mobilize, Close approach in real-time.5
Connect with your rep
Talk with your rep and learn more about MANTIS. Not sure who your rep is? Complete the form below.
1. Boston Scientific conducted a bench study to gather feedback from 16 paid physicians on the use of commercially representative MANTIS™ Clips on excised porcine stomach model and synthetic tissue model. Data on file. The objective of the study was to evaluate MANTIS Clip’s tissue apposition and mobilization design features as compared against Boston Scientific Resolution™ 360 Clips, and other competitive clips. The bench study was performed with minimal training via some preparation in the ex-vivo model. Bench testing results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.
2. The pre-clinical testing was performed by BSC. Data on file. Sixteen paid physicians used MANTIS with anchor, mobilize and close approach on porcine model. Pre-clinical study may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.
3. The testing was performed by BSC. Data on file. Bench testing results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.
4. Liaquat, H., Rohn, E., & Rex, D. K. Prophylactic clip closure reduced the risk of delayed postpolypectomy hemorrhage: Experience in 277 clipped large sessile or flat colorectal lesions and 247 control lesions. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2013, 77(3): ,401–407. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gie.2012.10.024
5. Dr. Mohamed O. Othman is a paid consultant of Boston Scientific Corporation.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All images owned by Boston Scientific. CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of the physician.