Together we can strengthen quality outcomes, increase operational efficiencies, and improve financial health in your cardiovascular service line (CVSL).
Of all U.S. PCI patients present with calcium
Of all U.S. PCIs are complex
Higher reimbursement for complex PCI vs. standard PCI**
If complex PCI is a focus, we can help. As the market leader in Interventional Cardiology, Boston Scientific brings the most comprehensive portfolio of PCI products, education programs, and healthcare solutions and partnerships. Work with us to:
The market leader in coronary therapies
SYNERGY™ Bioabsorbable Polymer (BP) Stent Systems
Putting the patient first, we offer all the products, programs and solutions designed to help your CVSL strengthen quality outcomes, increase operational efficiencies, and improve financial health.
Leading on Studying Short DAPT
The SYNERGY BP Stent is indicated for use in high bleeding risk patients with short DAPT labeling. Boston Scientific is leading the way in supporting short DAPT studies with the SYNERGY BP Stent in a variety of patient populations and DAPT durations.
3 months post PCI
1 month DAPT
From 1-12 months
1 month DAPT
At 1 year
3 month DAPT
EVOLVE Short DAPT4
From 3-15 months
A full portfolio built for modern PCI
SYNTAX II trial utilizes contemporary PCI tools and techniques producing CABG-like outcomes.
Tools to diagnose, prep, treat, and validate because no two patients are the same.
Coronary therapies resources
**CY2021 CMS national base rate is $16,064 for APC 5194 vs. $10,043 for APC 5193. Actual rates will vary geographically and/or by individual facility
1. Presented by Pedro Lemos, MD at TCT2019
2. Kogame N, et al. J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. 2020;13:2251-62. DOI: 10.1016/j.jcin.2020.06.023
3. Presented by Giulio Stefanini, MD at EuroPCR 2021. This study evaluated the safety of the SYNERGY BP Stent with 1-month DAPT in high bleeding risk (HBR) patients
4. Pivato C.A., et al. J Am Heart Assoc. 2022;11:e023454. DOI: 10.1161/JAHA.121.023454
5. The SYNERGY BP Stent HBR indication is supported by the EVOLVE Short DAPT data. The HBR indication excludes SYNERGY XD 48 mm