Clinical Benefits for You and Your Patients.
Automatic Daily Monitoring
ACCOLADE and ESSENTIO feature Automatic Daily Monitoring with the LATITUDE™ NXT Patient Management System to improve clinic efficiency and provide a higher level of care for your device patients. With LATITUDE NXT, these systems provide automatic and customizable alerts and device interrogation with no interaction from the patient enabling earlier arrhythmia detection and improved patient compliance.
The ACCOLADE System provides improved access to actionable data that enables earlier intervention:
- The new Atrial Arrhythmia Report is now available with ACCOLADE Pacemakers, providing a comprehensive view of your patient’s AT/AF status and information for assessing AF treatment efficacy.
- ACCOLADE Pacemakers carry forward the HF PERSPECTIV™ System, a comprehensive suite of diagnostics that can provide insight into HF disease progression including Respiratory Rate Trend (RRT) which allows you to measure and track your patient’s respiration; Heart Rate Variability (HRV) footprint; SDANN; Autonomic Balance Monitor and heart rate trend showing long-term maximum, minimum and average heart rate.
Leader in Longevity
ACCOLADE and ESSENTIO Extended Life (EL) batteries provide the industry’s greatest pacemaker battery capacity at 1.6 Amp hours and the longest projected longevity at 12.1 years.*1-3
*Model L321 ACCOLADE EL and Model L121 ESSENTIO EL devices
ACCOLADE and ESSENTIO offer new features that support improved efficiencies during implant and follow-up:
- The new Post-Operative System Test (POST) feature, providing a fully automatic system evaluation to check lead impedances, intrinsic amplitudes and capture thresholds prior to discharge.
- The new Snapshot Capability for real-time review of EGM/ECG data and pacing threshold test results.
- The EasyView Header with new port labels to aid with quick and easy identification of the appropriate port and verification of full lead insertion.