AccuStick™ Introducer System
Indications, Safety, and Warnings
INTENDED USE/INDICATIONS FOR USE
The AccuStick™ II Introducer System with radiopaque marker facilitates introduction and placement of a guidewire.
Potential risks exist for serious complications to include:
- Perforation of a vessel or viscus
- Laceration of a vessel or viscus
- Wire or catheter embolism
- Inflammation, necrosis or scarring
- Risks normally associated with percutaneous interventional procedures
- Pain in region
- Skin infection
These and other complications are well documented in medical literature. Use of the AccuStick II Introducer System with radiopaque marker should be reserved by persons knowledgeable of the risks involved and qualified in the procedures.