EndoVive™ Through The PEG (TTP)
Jejunal Feeding Tube
The EndoVive Through The PEG (TTP) Jejunal Feeding Tube is designed for placement through an existing Boston Scientific PEG.
- Designed for placement through an existing Boston Scientific PEG
- 68cm length, 8.5Fr TTP J-Tube compatible with 20Fr Boston Scientific initial placement gastrostomy tube
- 68cm length, 12Fr TTP J-Tube compatible with 24Fr Boston Scientific initial placement gastrostomy tube
- Available in Pigtail Tip and Bent Tip designs, each with a suture loop intended to facilitate distal tip anchoring past the Ligament of Treitz
- Tapered tip designed for smooth tracking into the jejunum
- Temp Tip is designed to dissolve permitting utilizaiton of the full distal tip lumen diameter
Anchoring the TTP Jejunal Tube
- The Resolution Clip Device is used to grasp the suture for proper positioning of the tube in the jejunum.
- The Resolution Clip Device anchors the suture and jejunal tube to the gastric wall.
|GTIN||Order Number||Description||Tip Style
|08714729786313||M00566320||8.5Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube||Bent Tip||Each|
|08714729789727||M00566330||8.5Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube||Pigtail Tip||Each|
|08714729789666||M00566340||12Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube||Bent Tip||Each|
|08714729786252||M00566350||12Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube||Pigtail Tip||Each|
Physician & Patient Resources
Read about the latest hot topics, news, and innovations in endoscopy.
Find Education and Training
Advance your skills and practice with physician-led videos, reimbursement tools and more.