EndoVive™ Through The PEG (TTP)
Jejunal Feeding Tube
The EndoVive Through The PEG (TTP) Jejunal Feeding Tube is designed for placement through an existing Boston Scientific PEG.
- Designed for placement through an existing Boston Scientific PEG
- 68cm length, 8.5Fr TTP J-Tube compatible with 20Fr Boston Scientific initial placement gastrostomy tube
- 68cm length, 12Fr TTP J-Tube compatible with 24Fr Boston Scientific initial placement gastrostomy tube
- Available in Pigtail Tip and Bent Tip designs, each with a suture loop intended to facilitate distal tip anchoring past the Ligament of Treitz
- Tapered tip designed for smooth tracking into the jejunum
- Temp Tip is designed to dissolve permitting utilizaiton of the full distal tip lumen diameter
Anchoring the TTP Jejunal Tube
- The Resolution Clip Device is used to grasp the suture for proper positioning of the tube in the jejunum.
- The Resolution Clip Device anchors the suture and jejunal tube to the gastric wall.
|GTIN||Order Number||Description||Tip Style
|08714729786313||M00566320||8.5Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube||Bent Tip||Each|
|08714729789727||M00566330||8.5Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube||Pigtail Tip||Each|
|08714729789666||M00566340||12Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube||Bent Tip||Each|
|08714729786252||M00566350||12Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube||Pigtail Tip||Each|
Physician & Patient Resources
Read about the latest hot topics, news, and innovations in endoscopy.
Find Education and Training
Helping you deliver the best patient care possible. EDUCARE makes it simple. One source. One stop. One schedule - yours.