The DIREX™ Steerable Sheath is a low profile, bidirectional steerable sheath that provides agility and stability through excellent catheter access and support.
- Bidirectional steering allows dual deflection for maximum maneuverability
- Soft, atraumatic tip to reduce the potential for trauma during transseptal crossings
- Steerable sheath facilitates access to hard-to-reach sites
- Braided shaft provides exceptional torqueability, pushability, and kink resistance
- Hemostatic Valve enables hemostasis, seals down to a 0.014 inch guidewire
- Compatible with guidewires up to 0.038"/0.97mm
- Ergonomic handle offers precise control and more comfort