Nitinol Stone Retrieval Basket
Composite Sheath Material - multi-layer sheath provides exceptional strength while maintaining flexibility.
Multiple Sizes - In a 3.6Fr working channel, a 1.9Fr sheath offers 41% more irrigation flow than a 2.2Fr sheath and 128% more than a 2.4Fr sheath1.
The workhorse basket that gets the job done. This 4-wire nitinol basket is designed to be reliable, durable and built to maintain its shape in challenging anatomy, even after multiple cycles.
- 3.0F baskets designed to accommodate retrieval of larger stones.
- In a bench study utilizing a 3.6F working channel, a 1.9F sheath offers 25% more irrigation flow than a 2.2F sheath and 177% more than a 2.4F sheath.2
- 12mm and 16mm basket OD
Tipless Basket Design
- ZeroTip basket features a tipless design for close stone approximation.1
- Flat distal surface designed to eliminate tissue-to-tip interface for atraumatic manipulation1
- Knotted basket tip helps prevent wire movement
Composite Sheath Material
- Sheath designed to provide smooth scope passage
- Multi-layer sheath design provides strength while maintaining flexibility for enhanced scope deflection.
|390104||M0063901040||Zero Tip Nitinol Retrieval Basket||1.9F x 90cm (12mm OD)||Each|
|390105||M0063901050||Zero Tip Nitinol Retrieval Basket||1.9F x 120cm (12mm OD)||Each|
|390100||M0063901000||Zero Tip Nitinol Retrieval Basket||2.4F x 90cm (12mm OD)||Each|
|390101||M0063901010||Zero Tip Nitinol Retrieval Basket||2.4F x 120cm (12mm OD)||Each|
|390102||M0063901020||Zero Tip Nitinol Retrieval Basket||3.0F x 90cm (16mm OD)||Each|
|390103||M0063901030||Zero Tip Nitinol Retrieval Basket||3.0F x 120cm (16mm OD)||Each|
1. Honey RJ. Assessment of a new tipless nitinol stone basket and comparison with an existing flat-wire basket. J Endourol. 1998;12:529-531.
2. Testing performed by BSC. Data on file. Based on internal bench study measuring water output through a simulated 3.6F scope working channel over 30 seconds with 1.9F, 2.2F, or 2.4F retrieval basket in the working channel; n=10 p<.000