ZOOM® LATITUDE™ Programming System
Go Beyond the Wand™
The ZOOM LATITUDE Programming System, Model 3120 is a portable cardiac rhythm management (CRM) programming system designed to help you interrogate, monitor and program Boston Scientific implantable pulse generators (IPGs).
The ZOOM LATITUDE Programming System, Model 3120 is designed to help you make better, faster decisions about patient care during the implant procedure and follow-up device checks.
- ZIP™ wandless telemetry, a two-way RF communication feature, eliminates the need for the wand in a sterile field and eliminates the need to keep the wand over the device during patient follow-ups. Wireless telemetry is also three times faster than using the wand.
- 15-inch touch screen and larger buttons make the system easier to see and use. The touch screen can be used with or without the stylus.
- VGA display port lets you view programmer screen information on a larger external monitor.
- Patient health information can be transferred from the programmer to the LATITUDE Link™ Data Management System and then automatically into the patient record within your electronic medical records (EMR) or device management system.
- The LATITUDE Link™ Viewer App lets you print reports via your network printer.
Find out how to share programmer screen information in real time using the Heart Connect™ System.
Transfer data to a patient’s profile in the electronic medical record (EMR) with the LATITUDE Link Data Management System.
In some cases, Boston Scientific provides CRM Programmers, LATITUDE Consult Systems, and/or Heart Connect Systems for temporary use by hospitals and clinics. Boston Scientific does not sell or transfer title to any of this equipment within the United States, and any CRM programmers (including the model 3120, 3200, and 3300 programmers), LATITUDE Consult Communicators, and Heart Connect Systems in the U.S. are owned by Boston Scientific. If you need to return one of these devices to Boston Scientific, please contact 1-800-CARDIAC (227-3422) for instructions. If you have purchased or been given one of these devices by anyone other than Boston Scientific, please be advised that you do not have proper legal title to the equipment and that legal ownership remains with Boston Scientific. Boston Scientific reserves all rights to recover any equipment that has been illegally transferred or sold to third parties and to pursue legal action for such improper transfer.