Transvaginal Mid-Urethral Sling System
Advantage Fit Sling System with Advantage Blue Mesh
Curved Needle Tip - 2.7mm curve is designed to fit behind the pubic bone and potentially reduce the chance of adjacent organ injury.
Delivery Device Handle - Ergonomic handle fits into physician’s palm allowing for ambidextrous use.
Finger Pusher - Dimpled bottom designed for ergonomic finger placement that provides the user with greater needle stability and control during delivery.
Blue Sheath - Enables easy visualization during cystoscopy. Centering Tab - Allows for counter tension to be applied only on the mesh sleeve, preserving mesh integrity.
The advantage fit system features a 46% thinner shaft and 17% tighter curve which is designed to reduce insertion force and leave the tape closer to the pubic bone1.
Advantage Fit™ Mesh Assembly
- Designed for proper alignment of the center of the mesh under the urethra
- Allows the physician to apply counter tension to the sling while preserving the mesh integrity
- To improve visualization during cystoscopy
Delivery Device Handle
- Ergonomic handle fits into physician's hand allowing for ambidextrous use
Curved Needle Tip
- 2.7mm curve is designed to place the mesh closer to the pubic bone and further away from critical structures1
- Delivery device has been designed with a pusher for ergonomic finger placement that provides the user with greater needle stability and control during delivery
De-Tanged Polypropylene Material
|850212||M0068502120||Advantage Fit Blue System||Single Unit
|850211||M0068502110||Advantage Fit System||Single Unit|
Each System includes One (1) Delivery Device and One (1) Mesh Assembly