Smooth Transitions. Reliable Performance.
Designed for Ease of Entry and Reduced Trauma
- Smooth transitions facilitate ease of entry with lower insertion force*
- Improved kink resistance and lubricity enhance pushability while maintaining device integrity**
- Long, gradually tapered tip reduces potential for vessel trauma
Excellent Catheter Passage
- Silicone-coated valve and smooth inner surface promote device passage
- Tricuspid valve design promotes hemostasis
Ease of Use
- Innovative dilator/hub twist-lock for safety and security during insertion
- Translucent hub allows visibility
- Rotating suture wing allows for sheath securement
- Sheaths are available in 7cm, 11cm and 25cm lengths with French sizes ranging from 4-9F. All sheaths are sold with dilators.
- Dilator lengths are 17cm (11cm sheath) and 31cm (25cm sheath).
- 11cm sheaths may be purchased with or without mini guide wires. Mini guide wire diameters are 0.035 inch (4-9F) and 0.038 inch (5-9F).
* Bench testing performed by Togo Medikit Co., Ltd. Data on file. Bench test results not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
** Bench testing performed by Boston Scientific Corporation. Data on file. Bench testing results not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
Super Sheath is a trademark of Medikit Co., Ltd.
Sep 06, 2019
2019 Product Catalog PDF, 5.0 MB