Introducer System with RO Marker
For the introduction of .038" guidewires in non-vascular procedures.
- A radiopaque marker positioned at the tip of the sheath enhances visualization for more precise placement.
- The large sheath end hole I.D. facilitates placement of the .038" working guidewire alongside the .018" safety guidewire.
- The 21 Gauge diagnostic needle is designed to help reduce tissue trauma.
- Option of a .018" kink-resistant nitinol guidewire is designed to provide strength during tough procedures. The coaxial dilator/sheath assembly with locking stiffening cannula is designed for over-the-wire placement.
- The .038" heavy-duty guidewire in a choice of "J" tip or straight tip provides excellent performance as a working wire.
- The dilator/sheath assembly proximal taper is designed to ease introduction and placement.
- The dilator reference mark facilitates alignment of sheath and dilator tips for more accurate wire placement.
Jul 29, 2020
ACCUSTICK II Introducer System Brochure
PDF, 1.0 MB
Apr 12, 2023
Peripheral Interventions product catalog
PDF, 4.0 MB