Designed for cutting performance and precision with safety and procedural efficiency in mind.
- Designed for Focal Injection Through the Tip of the electrode with the ORISE™ Gel viscous submucosal lifting agent.
- The only electrosurgical knife available approved for use with ORISE Gel viscous submucosal lifting agent. ORISE Gel is designed to provide a long-lasting mucosal elevation.
- T-shaped Electrode – Designed for cutting performance and precision with safety and procedural efficiency in mind.
- Small diameter electrode shaft – The 0.5mm diameter of the T-shaped electrode has a high current density, designed for precision.
- Secured Electrode length – The locking feature secures the electrode in place to ensure a fixed length of the electrode throughout the entire procedure, even in tortuous anatomy.
Designed for Efficiency
- The locking feature allows the assistant to free their hands during the resection.
- ORISE™ ProKnife is available in a convenient procedure kit with ORISE Gel and 23ga Interject™ Injection Therapy Needle Catheter.
|M00519380||08714729995586||1.5mm ORISE ProKnife, Twin Pack ORISE Gel, Interject Injection Therapy Needle Catheter||Each|
|M00519390||08714729995593||2.0mm ORISE ProKnife, Twin Pack ORISE Gel, Interject Injection Therapy Needle Catheter||Each|
|M00519400||08714729995609||3.0mm ORISE ProKnife, Twin Pack ORISE Gel, Interject Injection Therapy Needle Catheter||Each|
|M00519351||08714729999881||1.5mm ORISE ProKnife||Each|
|M00519361||08714729999898||2.0mm ORISE ProKnife||Each|
|M00519371||08714729999904||3.0mm ORISE ProKnife||Each|
Read about the latest hot topics, news, and innovations in endoscopy. ACCESS is the online magazine for advancing the practice of endoscopy.
Find Education and Training
Helping you deliver the best patient care possible. EDUCARE makes it simple. One source. One stop. One schedule - yours.