Designed for cutting performance and precision with safety and procedural efficiency in mind.
- Designed for Focal Injection Through the Tip of the electrode with the ORISE™ Gel viscous submucosal lifting agent.
- The only electrosurgical knife available approved for use with ORISE Gel viscous submucosal lifting agent. ORISE Gel is designed to provide a long-lasting mucosal elevation.
- T-shaped Electrode – Designed for cutting performance and precision with safety and procedural efficiency in mind.
- Small diameter electrode shaft – The 0.5mm diameter of the T-shaped electrode has a high current density, designed for precision.
- Secured Electrode length – The locking feature secures the electrode in place to ensure a fixed length of the electrode throughout the entire procedure, even in tortuous anatomy.
Designed for Efficiency
- The locking feature allows the assistant to free their hands during the resection.
- ORISE™ ProKnife is available in a convenient procedure kit with ORISE Gel and 23ga Interject™ Injection Therapy Needle Catheter.
|M00519380||08714729995586||1.5mm ORISE ProKnife, Twin Pack ORISE Gel, Interject Injection Therapy Needle Catheter||Each|
|M00519390||08714729995593||2.0mm ORISE ProKnife, Twin Pack ORISE Gel, Interject Injection Therapy Needle Catheter||Each|
|M00519400||08714729995609||3.0mm ORISE ProKnife, Twin Pack ORISE Gel, Interject Injection Therapy Needle Catheter||Each|
|M00519351||08714729999881||1.5mm ORISE ProKnife||Each|
|M00519361||08714729999898||2.0mm ORISE ProKnife||Each|
|M00519371||08714729999904||3.0mm ORISE ProKnife||Each|