Microcatheter, Kits and Systems
Excellent visibility without compromising kink resistance.
Renegade™ HI-FLO™ System Kit with Fathom™-16 Guidewire Pre-loaded into the Microcatheter
Renegade™ HI-FLO™ Microcatheter
- Fiber Palladium Braid designed for excellent visibility without compromising kink resistance
- Co-Extrusion technology designed for enhanced trackability
- Large .027" inner diameter and 800psi burst pressure rating promotes exceptional flow rates
- Renegade HI-FLO Microcatheter is both DMSO and alcohol compatible
- Available in multiple lengths (105, 115, 135, 150cm) to access a variety of vascular beds
Fathom-16™ Steerable Guidewire
- Diamond cut nitinol hypotube designed for turn-for turn torque response to navigate even the most tortuous vascular pathways
- Shapeable platinum-tungsten tip engineered for excellent visibility while enabling physicians to customize each wire to their specific needs
- Variable stiffness along the wire length designed for flexibility without compromising rail support for excellent deliverability
- Sized to complement each length of the Renegade HI-FLO Microcatheter
Bench Test Results
The C-code used for this product is C1887, Catheter, guiding (may include infusion/perfusion capability). C-codes are used for hospital outpatient device reporting for Medicare and some private payers.
Note: Boston Scientific is not responsible for the correct use of codes on submitted claims; this information does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.
Aug 23, 2022
Boston Scientific Peripheral Interventions product catalog PDF, 4.0 MB