INOGEN™ MINI ICD
The world’s smallest and thinnest ICD.1
Boston Scientific provides devices tailored to individual needs. Up to 20% smaller and 24% thinner than some other ICDs on the market,2 the MINI offers all the power of a Boston Scientific ICD in a device that is the industry’s sleekest and designed for patient comfort.
Models D010, D011, D012, and D013
- The world’s smallest and thinnest high-energy ICD designed to enhance patient comfort.
- Includes the EasyView™ header with color coded lead ports, designed to improve implant efficiency.
- Offers an uncompromised set of features including:
– An advanced system solution for patient comorbidities and HF monitoring (HF Perspectiv™ report, LATITUDE™ NXT Remote Patient Management* enabled with weight scale and blood pressure sensors, and Respiratory Rate Trend).
– AcuShock™ Advanced Technology, multiple programmable options to reduce inappropriate and unnecessary shocks, including a choice of rhythm discriminators, antitachycardia pacing (ATP) therapy in all rates zones, and advanced sensing and filtering.
– AV Search+ and RYTHMIQ™ which gives clinicians options to appropriately manage RV pacing in patients with varying degrees of conduction block.
– SafetyCore™ technology intended to provide lifesaving shock therapy and basic pacing functionality in the event of an unrecoverable fault.
(W x H x D)
(RA RV LV)
|D010||VR||5.23 x 6.71 x 0.99||60.0||26.5||RV:DF4|
|D012||DR||5.23 x 7.03 x 0.99||62.5||28.0||RA:IS-1;RV:DF4|
|D011||VR||5.23 x 7.14 x 0.99||61.9||28.5||RV:IS-1/DF–1|
|D013||DR||5.23 x 7.14 x 0.99||62.3||28.5||RA:IS-1;RV:IS-1/DF–1|
Pulse Generator Projected Longevity (All INOGEN MINI ICD Models a,b,c,d)
|Longevity (years) at 500Ω, 700Ω, and 900Ω Pacing Impedance (RV)|
a Assumes ZIP™ telemetry use for 1 hour at implant time and for 40 minutes annually for in-clinic follow-up checks.
b Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE™ Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, monthly Full Interrogations (scheduled remote follow ups, and quarterly patient-interrogations).
c Assumes 60 bpm LRL, ventricular and atrial settings of 2.5 V pacing pulse Amplitude and 0.4 ms pacing pulse width; RA Impedance 500; sensors On.
d Projected longevity is calculated assuming 3 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. For the final year of device service, an additional 5 charging cycles are assumed to account for additional automatic capacitor re-forms as the device approaches the Explant indicator. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is set to On,and that the pulse generator spends 6 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
- For longevity calculations based on different settings please contact Boston Scientific technical services or your local representative.
- Boston Scientific devices have a limited product warranty of 5 years (VR and DR) in available geographies. See www.bostonscientific.com/cardiac-rhythm-resources for complete warranty terms and conditions.
- Devices use Li/MnO2 battery chemistry.
- The usable battery capacity is 1.0 Amp-hours for the MINI ICD (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by date).
Longevity projections as provided in the product labeling. Specific programmable parameter ranges available in product labeling. Product labeling available at https://www.bostonscientific/manuals
Source: Physician's Technical Manual