- Single lumen with injection hub facilitates injection of contrast or establishment of post-procedure drainage collection
- Tapered tip to aid atraumatic access for delivery of contrast or a guidewire
- Graduated markers to facilitate placement
- Radiopaque Percuflex™ material to aid in visualization and placement
- 6F diameter with working length of 70cm
|Order Number||UPN||Description||Catheter O.D. Size||Working Length||Tip O.D. Size||Quantity|
|400116||M0064001161||Open End||6F||70||-||Box 10|
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Caution: The law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
This Ureteral Catheter is not packaged with a DFU, as allowed by 21CFR 801.109 and MDD 93/42/EEC Annex 1, clause 13.1. These devices are for prescription use only and the indications, contraindications, directions, hazards, warnings, and other information are commonly known through physician training and widespread use of these devices to practitioners licensed by law to use them.