Nitinol Retrieval Coil
The Stone Cone Nitinol Retrieval Coil is designed to act as an effective backboard, minimizing retropulsion to keep the procedure simple. It is designed to help increase procedural efficiency by minimizing retropulsion of stones up the ureter and into the kidney – potentially eliminating the need for a flexible scope during the case.1
Effective Antiretropulsion Device
- Designed to minimize stone migration during lithotripsy
- Designed to increase stone fragmentation efficiency as shown in a bench study2
Sweeps Multiple Stone Fragments
- Designed to facilitate extraction of stone fragments1
- Designed to release stones when necessary1
Designed for Ease of Use
- May be placed under direct visualization or fluoroscopy
|390310||M0063903100||Stone Cone Nitinol Retrieval Coil||3.0F x 115cm x 7mm Coil||Each|
|390320||M0063903200||Stone Cone Nitinol Retrieval Coil||3.0F x 115cm x 10mm Coil||Each|
1. Desai MR, Patel SB, Desai MM, Kukreja R, Sabnis RB, Desai RM, Patel SH. The Dretler stone cone: a device to prevent ureteral stone migration-the initial clinical experience. J Urol. 2002 May;167(5):1985-8.
2. Chew B., Poh B, Jonat L., Lange D., Paterson R. Anti-Retropulsion Devices Increase Stone Fragmentation Efficiency with Holmium:YAG Laser Lithotripsy. Urology 2011 Sept;78(3):S376.