Biliary Balloon Dilatation Catheter
Available in a wide range of sizes, the Hurricane™ RX Biliary Balloon Dilatation Catheter is designed to reduce resistance and increase pushability when crossing strictures.
The Hurricane RX Biliary Balloon Catheter is a double-lumen catheter for endoscopic dilation of strictures of the biliary tree and the Sphincter of Oddi.
The balloon is available in a range of sizes to accommodate patient anatomy and stricture size.
Excellent Stricture Passage
Low-profile, 5.8Fr balloon shaft is designed to reduce resistance and increase pushability when crossing strictures
- 4Fr tip is designed for less traumatic advancement across the stricture
- Stainless steel stiffening stylet inserted in the proximal portion of the catheter shaft to augment pushability
- RX catheter design allows guidewire locking to secure access
Designed for Accurate Positioning
Hurricane™ RX Balloon offers multiple options for visualization
- Two radiopaque markers aid in balloon positioning
- Contrast may be injected with guidewire in place
Range of Balloon Sizes
Options of balloon diameters and lengths facilitate selection of appropriately sized balloon for patient anatomy and stricture size
- 2cm and 4cm lengths available
- 4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm balloon diameters available
Balloon Achieves Pressure Up to 12Atm
- Long 4cm balloon length is designed to offer stability during stricture dilation
- Balloon is recommended for use with the Encore™ 26 Inflation Device which has been developed for rapid deflation to potentially reduce patient discomfort
|GTIN Number||Ordering Number||Balloon Inflated O.D. (mm)||Balloon Length (cm)||Catheter O.D. (Fr)||Catheter Length (cm)||Maximum Inflation Pressure (ATM)||Minimum Channel Size (mm)||Recom-mended Guidewire (in)||Packag-ing|
Learn about our Reimbursement programs such as webinars, coding and payment information, and how to contact our Reimbursement Help Desk.
Physician & Patient Resources
Read about the latest hot topics, news, and innovations in endoscopy.
Find Education and Training
Helping you deliver the best patient care possible. EDUCARE makes it simple. One source. One stop. One schedule - yours.