Biliary Balloon Dilatation Catheter
Available in a wide range of sizes, the Hurricane™ RX Biliary Balloon Dilatation Catheter is designed to reduce resistance and increase pushability when crossing strictures.
The Hurricane RX Biliary Balloon Catheter is a double-lumen catheter for endoscopic dilation of strictures of the biliary tree and the Sphincter of Oddi.
The balloon is available in a range of sizes to accommodate patient anatomy and stricture size.
Excellent Stricture Passage
Low-profile, 5.8Fr balloon shaft is designed to reduce resistance and increase pushability when crossing strictures
- 4Fr tip is designed for less traumatic advancement across the stricture
- Stainless steel stiffening stylet inserted in the proximal portion of the catheter shaft to augment pushability
- RX catheter design allows guidewire locking to secure access
Designed for Accurate Positioning
Hurricane™ RX Balloon offers multiple options for visualization
- Two radiopaque markers aid in balloon positioning
- Contrast may be injected with guidewire in place
Range of Balloon Sizes
Options of balloon diameters and lengths facilitate selection of appropriately sized balloon for patient anatomy and stricture size
- 2cm and 4cm lengths available
- 4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm balloon diameters available
Balloon Achieves Pressure Up to 12Atm
- Long 4cm balloon length is designed to offer stability during stricture dilation
- Balloon is recommended for use with the Encore™ 26 Inflation Device which has been developed for rapid deflation to potentially reduce patient discomfort
|GTIN Number||Ordering Number||Balloon Inflated O.D. (mm)||Balloon Length (cm)||Catheter O.D. (Fr)||Catheter Length (cm)||Maximum Inflation Pressure (ATM)||Minimum Channel Size (mm)||Recom-mended Guidewire (in)||Packag-ing|
Learn about our Reimbursement programs such as webinars, coding and payment information, and how to contact our Reimbursement Help Desk.
Physician & Patient Resources
Read about the latest hot topics, news, and innovations in endoscopy.
Find Education and Training
Advance your skills and practice with physician-led videos, reimbursement tools and more.