Allied Health Professionals
Continuing Nursing Education Course (CNE)
Nurses can choose from a series of our accredited courses focused on stone management to meet certification or licensure requirements.
- Ureteral Access
- Ureteral Drainage
- Ureteroscopic Stone Retrieval
- Care and Handling of Flexible Ureteroscopes
Upon successful completion of the entire program, including any resulting Q&A, participants will be granted one (1) contact hour CNE credit (or 1.2 contact hours in IA or WV).
- No partial credit will be granted
Accreditation provider approved by:
- California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 08747
- District of Columbia Board of Nursing, Provider Number 50-574
- Florida Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 50-574
- Iowa Board of Nursing, approved Provider Number 317
- West Virginia Board of Examiners for Registered Professional Nurses, Provider Number WV97-0217RN.