The Right Tools to Help Meet Your Goals
Boston Scientific is invested in growing your impact with Cognita, a comprehensive digital solution that helps you to identify, manage and maintain patients throughout the spinal cord stimulation pain management journey.
Identify: Increase Your Impact
- Pain.com to increase patient awareness and locate local pain management physicians
- PatientFinder to help you understand the local pain community needs
- mySCS App to educate patients early in the process
Manage: Treat more patients
- Tele-psych evaluations for quicker clearances
- Pre-Authorization Portal for faster approvals and less denials
- Physician Portal for visibility on patient status and progress
Maintain: Sustain therapy success
- mySCS app to stay connected with patients post-implant
- The Patient Review to help you track outcomes over time
- Bluetooth® connectivity to enable future patient outcome visibility
Partnership Made Personal
Success in pain management goes beyond the device and therapy. We identify market insights through our digital solution, Cognita™, based on your needs to expand patient outreach, maximize practice efficiency and sustain therapy outcomes.
View Product Details
Find information on features, specs, indications, reimbursement information, ordering information and more.
Subscribe for Updates
Receive timely access to major announcements, opportunities to connect with your peers through educational events and useful tools for you to help more patients.
Ready to Talk to Someone about Alpha?
Have us contact you to learn more about WaveWriter Alpha and other pain management innovations and implanted pain stimulators.
Pain.com: Chronic Pain Educare for Patients
Do your patients need educational resources about chronic pain? Direct them to our pain.com website, where they can learn about implanted spinal cord stimulation devices and other treatment options.