An Alternative to OEM Scope Repair Services
Scope Repair is offered as part of Boston Scientific’s portfolio of services and solutions designed to address costs, operational efficiencies and patient care delivery.
Maintaining an inventory of endoscopes that are working properly and ready for use is critical to the functioning of the endoscopy suite, staff satisfaction and patient care. Healthcare providers have had limited options when it comes to scope repair services. Until now.
Total Scope, Inc., a leader in medical device repair, offers an alternative to OEM and local third-party repair companies.
Total Scope, Inc., is a premier independent, third party endoscope repair company since 1993.
Since 2000, Total Scope, Inc.’s Boothwyn facility has been certified to the quality standard ISO 13485 which is specific to medical devices for the service, repair and maintenance of medical instrumentation.
• Live customer support and dedicated specialist for repair status
• Preventative maintenance programs included
• Pricing guarantee
• Free shipping to and from facility
• Committed to educate and support the end-user
• Accredited course in proper scope care and handling included
• Access to technical white papers on relevant topics
Use the web portal to:
• Initiate repairs
• Access account information and reports
• Track repair status in real time