Boston Scientific Cardiology Social Media Channel Disclaimer
Boston Scientific is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices whose products are used in a broad range of interventional medical specialties.
Boston Scientific is a leading developer of implantable devices used to treat cardiac arrhythmias (abnormal heart rhythms), sudden cardiac arrest, and heart failure.
The views, opinions, and procedural techniques expressed in the material appearing in YouTube videos are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Boston Scientific Corporation.
Please note that access to certain information on the following pages is intended for healthcare professionals.
The Information is for use only in countries with applicable health authority product registrations. The information on this Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended or recommended as a substitute for professional medical advice or for diagnosis purposes. Please refer to your Boston Scientific representative to check product registration and/or availabilities in your country.
Should this site include certain information, reference guides and databases intended for use by licensed medical professionals, these tools are not intended to give professional medical advice. Physicians and other health care providers should always exercise their own clinical judgment for any given situation.
This Website is protected by the laws on copyright and by the relevant international conventions. It is strictly forbidden to make copies, whether partial or total and on whichever media without prior approval. Anyone failing to respect this provision will be guilty of copyright infringement and liable to criminal punishment according to the law.
Indications, contraindications, warnings and instructions for use can be found in the product labeling supplied with each device.
When engaging with Boston Scientific social media channels,
- Be professional, courteous and respectful to fellow members when posting in the Community.
- Do not post any advertisements, solicitations, spam or any other material that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing.
- Do not post any links to website content that is objectionable.
- Do not post any content that infringes on the intellectual property or privacy rights of others, including, but not limited to, HIPAA-protected information.
- Respect the privacy of your fellow members. For example, do not disclose another member’s personally identifiable information.
- Product complaints and adverse events should not be introduced but referred to a BSC representative or BSC customer service center.
- Do not engage in discussion related to product usage that is not in line with approved indications for use. Boston Scientific reserves the right to remove any content that includes off-label content.
- Conversation threads should try to stay on topic whenever possible.