A PCI Guidance portfolio backed by data you can trust
- Overview on coronary physiology.
- FFR calculates Pd/Pa during maximal hyperemia.
- DFR™ calculates a diastolic portion of the cardiac cycle at rest.
- Pd/Pa calculates the entire cardiac cycle at rest.
What is Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)?
A strong body of long-term clinical outcomes supports FFR to identify ischemia-producing lesions and shows improved outcomes over angio-guided procedures alone.
POLARIS Software – FFR Demo
View the unique features and intuitive workflow of our POLARIS FFR software, designed in partnership with clinicians.
Hard Endpoints Favor FFR-Guided Strategy vs Medical Therapy Alone: A Pooled, Patient-Level Analysis of FAME II, DANAMI-3-PRIMULTI, and COMPARE-ACUTE1
FAME II Trial4
FFR-guided procedures improved health outcomes and reduced costs5
- Savings of $2,385/patient over one year in patients with multi-vessel disease.5
- FFR use demonstrated improved overall health outcomes at one year with less MACE, MI, and death.5
Education & Training with EDUCARE
When we challenge the status quo,
we advance patient outcomes.
Request a Sales Rep
Fill out a quick form and one of our sales representatives will be in touch to answer any question you have.