Our people are united by a shared passion for advancing science and improving lives worldwide. When you join us, you’ll be part of that mission, sharing your knowledge and ideas on meaningful projects right from the start. Boston Scientific's Graduates Ireland Programmes offer a unique opportunity to grow and accelerate your career.
Engineering and Science candidates can apply to one of our individual Graduate Programmes based in Galway, Cork or Clonmel.
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) related
- Demonstrated success in previous work experience, Co-op placement or extracurricular activities
- An ambitious and innovative team player with strong problem solving skills
About Our Graduate Programmes
Our programmes are two years in duration, and offer a unique opportunity to grow and accelerate your career. As a Boston Scientific Graduate you will:
- Progress through a defined programme getting first-hand knowledge of our business.
- Expand your technical ability in a progressive and innovative working environment.
- Broaden your skills through personal development courses.
- Receive on-the-job training and mentoring from senior colleagues.
- Be a member of our global team that transforms the lives of 27 million patients every year.
About Boston Scientific Ireland
5,300 employees in Cork, Clonmel, and Galway are committed to producing therapies for debilitating conditions such as chronic pain, Parkinson's disease, digestive system cancers, vascular diseases and heart rhythm diseases.
Our Clonmel site develops and manufactures Pacemakers, Defibrillators, Spinal Cord Stimulators and Deep Brain Stimulators that are exported to over 100 countries across the globe.
Our Cork facility manufactures over 5.5 million devices per year, serving our Cardiology, Rhythm & Vascular Group, Endoscopy, and Urology & Women’s Health.
Our Galway site serves our Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Interventions and Endoscopy groups. It is the largest manufacturing facility in Boston Scientific’s global network manufacturing over 3 million devices every year.