All Ireland Graduate Programme 2021
Why choose Boston Scientific?
|We are the largest medical device employer in Ireland.|
|We help treat the world's major diseases.|
|Our onsite charity events have raised over €1.5 million for worthy causes in the past ten years.|
|Everyday we work at the cutting edge of technology to make a world of difference in patient's lives.|
|Voted 2nd Most Attractive Employer of Choice in Ireland in 2020.|
|Winner of the most popular employer from the science category in the annual GradIreland Recruitment Awards 2020.|
About Our Graduate Programmes
Our programmes are two years in duration, and offer a unique opportunity to grow and accelerate your career. As a Boston Scientific Graduate you will:
- Receive an extremely competitive salary, healthcare, pension and performance related completion bonus.
- Progress through a defined programme getting first-hand knowledge of our business.
- Expand your technical ability in a progressive and innovation working environment.
- Broaden your skills through personal development courses.
- Receive on-the-job training and mentoring from senior colleagues.
- Subsidised canteen
- Gym on Site (Clonmel & Cork only)
- Masseuse on site (Clonmel Only)
- Be a member of our global team that transform the lives of millions of patients every year.
Engineering, Science, Supply Chain, Human Resources, IT, Finance candidates can apply to one of our individual Graduate Programmes based in Clonmel, Cork or Galway.
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or related field.
- Demonstrated success in previous work experience, Co-op placement or extracurricular activities
- An ambitious and innovative team player with strong problem solving skills
About Boston Scientific Ireland
In Ireland our key product lines include:
- Active & Access Catheters
- Occlusion Coils, Microspheres & Hyrogels
- Inflation Devices
- Atherectomy Devices