COMET II Pressure Guidewire is the next generation, true workhorse pressure guidewire from Boston Scientific designed with Asahi technology. It features exceptional deliverability and accuracy for optimal performance to diagnose and treat.
- Shapeable and atraumatic Asahi tip
- Precision cut body for 1:1 torque
- Optical technology for superior drift performance and reliable signal connection
- Optimized rail support for device delivery
- Free-spinning, quick-release handle
- One wire for the entire procedure
1. Competitive Testing_Drift_Swine Study_21JAN2020:BSC Animal conducted study.
2. 39 measurements 3 Animals.
Zero-to-negligible drift with COMET II Pressure Guidewire
Order Number (GTIN)
H749 3935931 0
COMET II Pressure Guidewire
The following are required for use of the COMET II Pressure Guidewire:
- Configuration 1: ILab™ Polaris Multi-Modality Guidance System + FFR Link (includes Hemodynamic Cable Kit) or
- Configuration 2: FFR option on Hemo System + FFR Link (includes Hemodynamic Cable Kit)
Note: DFR™ is only available with configuration 1.