Cooled Ablation Catheter
The Chilli II Catheter Handle is designed on the familiar, predictable Blazer® platform.
Standard radius curve for the Chilli II Catheter. Diameter= 25mm.
Large radius curve (K2) for the Chilli II Catheter. Diameter= 33mm.
Patented Closed-loop Cooling System Enhances Performance with no fluid infusion into the patient.
Patented Closed-loop Cooling System Enhances Performance
- No fluid infusion to the patient
- No potential for the impact of a conductive "saline cloud"
- No interference in ICE images
- No open path for air emboli
- No delay in RF delivery
Extensive History of Safety & Efficacy
- Chilli® Catheters and Chilli II® Catheters used in more than 25,000 cases (US)
- Proven safe and effective in challenging left-sided VT applications1
Uniform Cooling of Entire Tip Electrode
- Innovative internal cooling system is designed to provide cooling of the entire tip electrode and reduce the potential for electrode "hot spots" regardless of contact angle
Versatility of Cooled Ablation Expands Clinical Options
- Cooling designed to reduce coagulum formation and provide the option to deliver high power
- Create conventional-sized lesions with the benefit of a cooled tip electrode
- Create large lesions through the option to deliver high power
- Create lesions quickly with the delivery of high power for short durations
Dependable Blazer® Catheter Platform
- Familiar handle for comfortable, one-hand operation
- Accurate tip placement through bi-directional steering
- Predictable control for consistent performance
Illustration of cooling lumens inside of the catheter chamber
Chilli II Catheter - Ablation Science Tech Note
Considerations in Selecting a Cooled Ablation Technology: Impact of Fluid Infusion into the Patient - Chilli II vs Open Irrigated
Cooled Ablation for VT
Summary of Safety and Effectiveness (SSE) comparisons with the Chilli II Catheter and other cooled ablation catheters.