Jetstream is engineered to predictably treat multiple morphologies, such as calcium, plaque or thrombus, commonly found in total occlusions. As the only atherectomy system with active aspiration, Jetstream removes debris, helping minimize the risk of distal embolization.
Jetstream is also indicated for use in in-stent restenosis.
The Jetstream Atherectomy System features:
- Rotational blades spin at ~70,000 RPMs to create concentric lumens, optimizing balloon-to-wall apposition for DCB or other adjunctive therapies.
- Five front-cutting blades immediately engage lesions and help enable the treatment of tight or occluded vessels.
- Expandable blades technology enables maximum luminal gain while providing the flexibility to treat multiple vessel diameters with the same catheter.
- Dynamic and continuous aspiration mechanically removes debris, including thrombus, helping to minimize the risk of distal embolization, and debulk the lesion.
- The design of the cutting edge allows the blades to cut the diseased, inelastic, tissue while deflecting away from the healthy, elastic, tissue – helping to avoid vessel wall injury.
|Product Description||Catalog Number||Unit||Qty|
|Jetstream SC Atherectomy Catheter 1.85 mm||112262-003||Each||1|
|Jetstream SC Atherectomy Catheter 1.6 mm||112260-003||Each||1|
|Jetstream XC Atherectomy Catheter 2.4 mm / 3.4 mm||112266-003||Each||1|
|Jetstream XC Atherectomy Catheter 2.1 mm / 3.0 mm||112264-003||Each||1|