Jetstream™ is a rotational atherectomy system. It is engineered to predictably treat real-world lesions. Patients with Peripheral Artery Disease display a wide range of lesion characteristics such as: long, diffuse disease and chronic total occlusions (CTO) – which often include mixed morphologies like calcium, plaque and thrombus.
Jetstream is the only atherectomy device designed to treat it all.
The Jetstream Atherectomy System five key features enable the treatment of real-world lesions:
- Rotational blades spin at ~70,000 RPMs to create concentric lumens, optimising balloon-to-wall apposition for DCB or other adjunctive therapies.
- Five front-cutting blades immediately engage lesions and help enable the treatment of tight or occluded vessels.
- Expandable blades technology enables maximum luminal gain while providing the flexibility to treat multiple vessel diameters with the same catheter.
- Dynamic and continuous aspiration mechanically removes debris, including thrombus, helping to minimise the risk of distal embolisation, and debulk the lesion.
- The design of the cutting edge allows the blades to cut the diseased, inelastic, tissue while deflecting away from the healthy, elastic, tissue – helping to avoid vessel wall injury.
|Product Description||Catalog Number||Unit||Qty|
|Jetstream SC Atherectomy Catheter 1.85 mm||112262-003||Each||1|
|Jetstream SC Atherectomy Catheter 1.6 mm||112260-003||Each||1|
|Jetstream XC Atherectomy Catheter 2.4 mm / 3.4 mm||112266-003||Each||1|
|Jetstream XC Atherectomy Catheter 2.1 mm / 3.0 mm||112264-003||Each||1|