Unlock life-changing outcomes for patients.
Discover our latest endovascular and interventional oncology technologies at CIRSE 2023, a world-class congress bringing together healthcare professionals from around the world!
Participate in our cutting-edge device training sessions alongside our global team of experts committed to unlocking life-changing outcomes for patients.
Visit us at booth D21.
Arterial Satellite Symposium
Lessons learned; insights gained. Drug Eluting Technologies for endovascular interventions on PAD.
Moderator: Prof. Brodmann
- Prof. Brodmann: The Drug Delivery breakthrough for endovascular intervention
- Dr. Steiner: Insights from Drug Coated Balloon trials and global practice
- Prof. Goueffic: Insights from Drug Eluting Stent trials and global practice
- Prof. Deloose: Lessons forgotten? Why vessel preparation is still key
Interventional Oncology Satellite Symposium
Clinical Trial Design in Interventional Oncology: How to expand SIRT treatment indications?
Moderator: Prof. Ricke
- Prof. Ricke: Big trials on SIRT: lesson learnt
- Dr. Digklia: Impactful clinical trials: what’s the secret behind that?
- Dr. Gomez: Future perspective: clinical trials of tomorrow how to impact the guidelines?
Hands-on Device Training Sessions
- Interventional Oncology
- Arterial Interventions
- Clot Management & Visualisation