EkoSonic™ Endovascular System
The EkoSonic Endovascular System for the ultrasound facilitated, controlled and selective infusion of physician-specified fluids, including thrombolytics, into the vasculature for the treatment of pulmonary embolism (PE), deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and peripheral arterial occlusion (PAO).
Acoustic Pulse Thrombolysis™
- Speeds time-to-clot dissolution.
- Results in quality clinical outcomes.
- Increases clot removal and enhances clinical improvement compared to either standard catheter-directed drug therapy or thrombectomy.1,2
- Requires significantly shorter treatment times compared to standard CDT.3
- Lin, P., et al., Vasc, Vol. 17, Suppl. 3, 2009, S137-S147.
- Lin., P., et al., Perspectives in Vasc Surg and Endo Ther, 2010, 22(3):152-163.
- Litzendorf, M., et al., SVS 2011 Abstract RR20.
Targets the Thrombus Safely
- Lowers the risk of bleeding and other complications.14,1
- Dissolves clots without damaging vessels, valves or walls.9
More Effective Drug Delivery
- Reduces dosage requirements by as much as 68% compared to standard, catheter-directed drug therapy.1
- Requires up to 4x less drug dosage than traditional systemic delivery.4,5
- Reduces RV/LV ratio with as little as 8mg total tPA used in combination with EKOS™ therapy.19
Superior Clot Clearance3,7
- 48% greater drug absorption within 1 hour.16
- 84% greater drug absorption within 2 hours. 16