"ACURATE neo2 is a valve for all seasons"
- Dr. Darren Mylotte
Best-in-class PPI rates
Real-world data indicates you can lower your patients' risk of needing a pacemaker. With top-down deployment and upper- and lower- crown anchoring, ACURATE neo2™ minimise Left Ventricular Outflow Tract (LVOT) protrusion to:
- Reduce the risk of new conduction disturbances
- Lower PPI rates
- Reduce patient length of stay
Early neo2 Registry core-lab results
Top-down deployment with upper and lower-crown anchoring minimise LVOT protrusion – reducing the risk of new conduction disturbances, lowering PPI rates, and reducing patient length of stay.
new permanent pacemaker1
moderate to severe PVL (Paravalvular Leak)1
Minimised conduction system injury
Persistent Left Bundle Branch Block (LBBB) is a known contributor to an increase in patient mortality rates3. Minimise conduction system injury with the ACURATE neo2 Valve’s optimised radial outward force distribution.2
Other self-expanding valves were associated with a 50% increase in TAVI patient conduction injury at discharge when compared to the ACURATE™ Valve Platform4.
“One of the unique features of ACURATE neo2 is the balanced radial force for a low PPI rate. This is a huge impact for the patient.”
- Prof. Michael Zembala
1. Ruck et al. The Early neo2 Registry: Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation with ACURATE neo2 in a European Population; JAHA Aug 1; 12(15): e029464.
2. Thijmen W. Hokken et al., The INTERSECT Registry 2022.
3. Tsushima T, Main A, Al Kindi SC, et al. Risk Stratification of new persistent left bundle branch block after transcatheter aortic valve implantation. Am J Cardiol. 2022.
4. Castro-Mejía AF. Development of atrioventricular and intraventricular conduction disturbances in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement with new generation self-expanding valves: A real world multicenter analysis. J Cardiol. 2022.
CAUTION: The law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician. Indications, contraindications, warnings and instructions for use can be found in the product labelling supplied with each device. Products shown for INFORMATION purposes only and may not be approved or for sale in certain countries. This material not intended for use in France. Product available in the European Economic Area (EEA) only. Please check availability with your local sales representative or customer service