Precision today, access tomorrow
Uniquely designed with an open-frame and supra-annular leaflets, the ACURATE neo2™ Aortic Valve System delivers the performance you expect today, without restricting the access you demand tomorrow.1,2
Treat your patients today while protecting them for the future with:
0% Severe PVL
18.9% Mild PVL
Permanent pacemaker rate †
All cause mortality
0% disabling stroke
at 30 days
Open-frame, supra-annular design
See the ACURATE neo2 Valve's unique design in action.
Provides unrestricted access for future interventions
Achieve large EOAs and single-digit gradients1
Upper- and lower-crown anchoring provides first-time, precise procedures
60% larger* sealing skirt conforms to the native aortic annulus to minimize PVL
* ACURATE neo2 Valve compared to previous generation, ACURATE neo™ Valve
"PAR (Paravalvular Aortic Regurgitation) reduction demonstrated with ACURATE neo2 is very impressive and underlines the efficacy of the [valve's] active sealing skirt."
- Dr Won-Keun Kim and Prof. Helge Möllmann
JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions "Neo to Neo2 - a tiny detail with considerable impact."
Accessories and other products
*PAR (paravalvular aortic regurgitation) assessed pre-discharge in next-generation ACURATE neo2™ Valve vs. ACURATE neo™.
**Average time to obtain commissural alignment.
† Among pacemaker-naïve patients. Among all patients, implanted pacemaker rate= 6.1%
1. Möllmann H, Holzhey DM, Hilker M, et al. The ACURATE neo2 Valve System for transcatheter aortic valve implantation: 30-day and 1-year outcomes. Clin Res Cardiol. 2021;110:1912–1920.
2. Reobtain Coronary Ostia Cannulation Beyond Transcatheter Aortic Valve Stent (RE-ACCESS); NCT04026204. J Am. Coll. Cardiol. Intv.. 2020.
3. Buono A, et al. TAVI with self-expanding ACURATE neo2: Postprocedural hemodynamic and short-term clinical outcomes. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2022. doi: 10.1016/j. jcin.2022.02.027
4. Meduri C, et al. The neo-ALIGN study. Presented at Euro PCR 2022.
5. Kim W., et al; Clinical outcomes of the ACURATE neo2 transcatheter heart valve: a prospective, multicenter, observational, post-market surveillance study, EuroIntervention 2022. DOI: 10.4244/EIJ-D-22-00914.
CAUTION: The law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician. Indications, contraindications, warnings and instructions for use can be found in the product labelling supplied with each device. Products shown for INFORMATION purposes only and may not be approved or for sale in certain countries. This material not intended for use in France. Product available in the European Economic Area (EEA) only. Please check availability with your local sales representative or customer service