The value of InterlockTM in Endoleak type II treatment
Economical benefits – Trust a proven solution
giving a reliable way to ensure faster procedures with fewer coils and exceptional overall value.
Designed to meet Endoleak Type II embolisation needs
- Specific 0.035" platform – best performance in terms of wall apposition reducing the risk of migration.
- VortX shape – Specifically designed to maximize occlusive power thanks to cross sectional flow disruption.
- Ease of deployment – Reliable and fast detachment system for improved safety and confidence.
- Thrombogenicity – 9 mm PET fibers maximize the fiber density effectively reducing the endoleak type II persistence.
- Cube Shape – specifically designed for aneurysmal packing, providing circumferential wall apposition and cross-sectional filling.
- Long lengths (up to 40 cm) reduce the number of coils required per patient to reach the desired coil density per free volume unit.
- Size Matrix – Interlock provides the largest 0.018" matrix in the market to cover all needs.
- Improved visibility – Interlocking arms are specifically designed to improve the deployment using 2-RO markers microcathter (i.e. Direxion).
- Deliverability – Detachment system specifically designed to maximize navigation through the microcatheter in tortuous anatomies (such as Riolan arch).