EkoSonic™ Endovascular System
Ekos Endovascular System - Control Unit PT3B
Coming Soon: Ekos Control Unit 4.0
Ekos Control Unit 4.0 (Ekos™ CU 4.0) offers new functionality and workflow-based intelligence for Ekos devices both at the procedure table and in the ICU. It is a critical part of the Ekos system that continues to break new ground in PE, DVT and PAO treatment.
Ekos CU 4.0 is the result of extensive collaboration with our clinician partners to improve every step of the Ekos therapy experience to support your team's ability to perform at it's highest level making workflow easier and more integrated from the lab to ICU.New features of the Ekos U 4.0 include an interactive color touchscreen, a built-in battery and separate ports for managing two Ekos devices simultaneously, simplifying bilateral treatment of pulmonary embolism (PE) and deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
Bilateral PE treatment, simplified
- Manages two Ekos Devices at once with A/B channels and easy-to-read screens for bilateral PE and DVT Acoustic Pulse Thrombolysis™ treatment.
- Small, lightweight and portable allowing easy integration into hospital workflow.
- Speeds set-up time with easy to follow on-screen step-by-step prompts.
- Intelligent on-screen trouble-shooting tells you where the issue is and how to correct it.
- Built in battery makes it easier to transport patients from the Lab with zero interruption in therapy.
- Ekos CU 4.0 will run all Ekos devices currently run by the PT-3B Control Unit.