PCI Guidance System
POLARIS is a PCI guidance system that is designed for ease of use, accuracy and use with highly deliverable* catheters – providing guidance at every step to improve PCI outcomes.
- POLARIS 1.0 Software1 is an all new operating system.
It is intuitive, EASY to use and has a 1-click pullback start.
- It helps to speed up the procedure, saving time and money.
- With Polaris 1.0 Software1 – turn on the machine, press record and start an IVUS case with just 1-click. It’s intuitive, simple and fast.
- Improved Trace Assist™ makes measurements that more closely match physicians expectations2
- OptiCross™ 40Mhz images offer higher resolution versus 20Mhz Eagle Eye™, helping to make accurate measurements
- The OptiCross™ catheter is a highly deliverable catheter that physicians rate more deliverable than Volcano Eagle Eye™3, especially in complex lesions.
OptiCross™ has a smaller mechanical transducer profile than Volcano Eagle Eye™5.
Physicians rate OptiCross™ more deliverable than Eagle Eye™5.