Scalable Hardware. Unprecedented Clarity.
RHYTHMIA HDx Mapping System Signal Station
Designed to support high-density, high-resolution cardiac mapping, the RHYTHMIA HDx signal station:
- Collects, processes and filters higher-quality signals
- Features a clinically proven 0.01 mV noise floor, which means you can more clearly identify gaps in lesion sets, identify channels within dense scar, define scar boundaries, and visualize propagation in even heavily diseased or scarred chambers
- Features 200 intracardiac channels—the most of any commercially available cardiac mapping system
- Allows unlimited point collection
- Enables true high-definition mapping when used with the INTELLAMAP ORION™ High-Resolution Mapping Catheter
- Pairs with the INTELLANAV™ Ablation Catheters to give you confidence in the location of the catheter during therapy
RHYTHMIA HDx features advanced, flexible open architecture that gives you the freedom to choose.
- Impedance tracking supports cardiac mapping with non-navigation enabled catheters with a navigational accuracy of ≤2 mm¹
- For optimal accuracy and efficiency, magnetic tracking supports mapping with Boston Scientific navigation-enabled catheters with a navigational accuracy of ≤ 1 mm
- When paired with the INTELLAMAP ORION™ High-Resolution Mapping Catheter, RHYTHMIA enables high-definition cardiac mapping
"This system is, for the first time, able to display low-voltage critical isthmuses, which are far below the current scar cutoff of classically available systems."2
Princess Grace Hospital
ExpertCare Service Program
Want More Info?