Hot AXIOS™ Stent
and Electrocautery-Enhanced Delivery System
The Hot AXIOS™ Stent and Delivery System is the world’s first stent designed for endoscopic ultrasound-guided transluminal drainage of symptomatic pancreatic pseudocysts.
The AXIOS Stent and Delivery System enables endoscopic delivery of an anastomotic stent. It produces endoscopically what until now has only been possible through surgery. The AXIOS Stent creates an anastomotic conduit between two lumens, enabling blockages and strictures to be bypassed and large fluid collections to be drained.
AXIOS Stent and Delivery System Features
- Two components: the catheter-based delivery system and an implantable stent
- Two large flanges to hold the tissue layers together
- A large diameter for effective drainage.
- Fully covered to prevent leakage and to enable removal.
- Creates a translumenal conduit between the wall of the gastrointestinal tract (e.g. stomach or duodenum) and a neighboring fluid-filled cavity (e.g. pancreatic pseudocyst).
|Model Number||Flange Diameter (mm)||Lumen Diameter (mm)||Saddle Length (mm)
||Catheter Outer Diameter (Fr)||Catheter Working Length (cm)||Catheter Total Length (cm)|