Single-Incision Sling System
Mesh Carrier with Delivery Device Tip - The barb design is intended to track smoothly through tissue. Snap-fit delivery device is designed to help prevent premature carrier slip-off.
Delivery Device - Designed to set carrier where placed. Ergonomic palm placement facilitates shaft angle follow-through
Mid-line marker - Facilitates guidance for accurate placement
Single incision sling system designed to offer a procedure with fewer steps and reduced dissection. The mesh assembly is designed to be placed away from critical structures, such as the obturator bundle, and the carrier snap-fit on the delivery device tip is designed to facilitate control during placement. Available with Advantage™ clear mesh or Advantage Blue mesh.
Mesh Carrier and Assembly
- The barb design is intended to track smoothly through tissue
- Snap-fit delivery device is designed to help prevent premature carrier slip-off
- Mesh length is 9cm
- Mesh assembly placement is designed to be away from critical structures, such as the obturator bundle
- Designed to seat carrier where placed
- Ergonomic handle design
- Mid-line marker designed to facilitate guidance for accurate placement
Ability to Tighten
- Tensioning by delivery device advancement
- Carrier snap-fit on delivery device tip designed to facilitate placement control
Ability to Loosen
- With carrier snap-fit on the delivery device tip, the delivery device is designed to allow retraction if needed
- Note: Once the carrier is deposited in the tissue, it is not designed to be reconnected onto the shaft tip for additional tension/adjustment.
De-Tanged Polypropylene Material
- Designed to Reduce Irritation. The polypropylene mesh is de-tanged in the suburethral portion to potentially reduce irritation to the urethral wall.
- Resists Deformation The suburethral portion of the mesh is de-tanged to potentially resist deformation.
|M0068507010||Solyx™ Blue Single Incision Sliding System||1 Delivery Device and 1 Mesh Assembly|
|M0068507000||Solyx™ Single Incision Sling System||1 Delivery Device and 1 Mesh Assembly|
Each System includes One (1) Delivery Device and One (1) Mesh Assembly