High Power Single-Use Laser Fiber
Flexiva Fibers offer a new technology designed to handle high power requirements while performing at a high degree of flexibility and durability for all your cases.
Durability and Flexibility
- The Flexiva 200 and 365 Fibers are engineered to perform at bend diameters smaller than a fully deflected flexible ureteroscope to reduce damage and breakage.
- The FlexShield™ Coating is designed for higher power input at tighter bend diameters.
- The Flexiva 200 Fibers can withstand a 1.0 cm bend diameter at 2.0 J and 25 Hz (50W).
Laser Polished Output Tip
- Designed to remove sharp edges and reduce imperfections from mechanical or hand cleaving.
Non-Tapered Guided Connector
- Designed to maximize performance by delivering consistent high output efficiency at the treatment site.
- Compatible with the optical parameters of Lumenis VersaPulse™ PowerSuite™ Lasers.
- Laser compatibility is a key component of laser fiber performance.
- The Flexiva Fibers are designed for and cleared for use on Lumenis Holmium and Dual Wavelength Laser Systems.
This product contains no detectable latex.
|M0068403910||Flexiva 200 Laser Fiber||Each|
|M0068403920||Flexiva 365 Laser Fiber||Each|
|M0068403930||Flexiva 550 Laser Fiber||Each|
|M0068403940||Flexiva 1000 Laser Fiber||Each|
|M0068403911||Flexiva 200 Laser Fiber||Box 5|
|M0068403921||Flexiva 365 Laser Fiber||Box 5|
|M0068403931||Flexiva 550 Laser Fiber||Box 5|
|M0068403941||Flexiva 1000 Laser Fiber||Box 5|
For use with Lumenis VersaPulse PowerSuite Laser Systems.