We are dedicated to providing you access to EXALTTM Model D and our integration services even when our team cannot be present.
Facilitating Operation with Your Current Systems
- White glove integration service provided by our team of specialized Customer Integration Coordinators.
- Smooth integration with existing technology, including SpyGlass™ DS II System, Endoscopic Ultrasound, and most medical writing software.
- System integration helps ensure compatibility with major endoscope manufacturers allowing for full or partial adoption of EXALT Model D Duodenoscope based on your needs.
Installation and COVID-19
We are using HELPlightning™ to provide remote, visual technical assistance which allows our remote support team to use their hands to point and touch your system virtually.
How we use HELPlightning during EXALT Model D Installations:
- Assess customer sites to identify parts needed for EXALT Model D integration, when being physically on-site isn’t an option.
- Instruct local technicians on equipment connection, testing, and operation.
- Conduct initial staff in-servicing immediately following installation.
- Perform remote in-servicing for staff who were unavailable during time of installation.
- Compresses installation timeline. Enables installations to be supported remotely rather than await availability of a technical resource to be physically present.
Watch our technicians demonstrate how we can use virtual technology to help install the EXALT™ Model D System.
Dedicated to Environmental Sustainability:
Boston Scientific Sustainability
Boston Scientific remains steadfast in its commitment to sustainability and continues to take important next steps to achieve these goals.
We're here to help
Talk to a representative
Fill out a quick form and one of our sales representatives will be in touch to answer any questions you have.
Get up to date information on EXALTTM Model D as well as our commitment to sustainability and clinical education.