Enable volume and appropriate revenue growth
Liverpool Heart & Chest NHS
Foundation Trust, UK
Boston Scientific worked with Liverpool Heart & Chest NHS Foundation Trust (LHCH) in the U.K. with the goal of improving efficiencies and free up capacity to accommodate new patients and therapies.
• Generated over €400k in new revenue.
• Reduced patient wait time by 60%.
• Increased diagnostic capacity by 40%.
Tampere Heart Center (Finland)
Tampere Heart Hospital has already established itself as a best-in-class centre in Europe. Through continuous collaboration with Boston Scientific, the Heart Center aims to excel in servicing patients living in a large catchment area through remote monitoring while maximising its resources.
• Decreased time spent per patient by 30 minutes.
• Reduced alert transmissions by 30%.
• Twice the workload, same staff capacity.
Would you like to
or boost efficiency?
start a conversation about
collaborating for success.