Self-Expanding Stent System
InnovaTM is designed to allow precise and visible deployment with:
- Tantalum markers on stent ends
- A radiopaque delivery system tip
- Radiopaque markers on delivery system catheter
Stent delivery system
- A tri-axial catheter shaft was designed to provide added support and placement accuracy
1. Always begin deployment using the thumbwheel, and use the thumbwheel as long as possible
The thumbwheel alone should be used to deploy the first 120mm of stent length. Slow, controlled movements of the thumbwheel support even stent deployment and help control deployment forces.
2. For long-length stents (150+ mm), deployment must be completed by using the pull-grip
After 120mm of stent has been deployed using the thumbwheel, an arrow will become visible on the pull-grip handle, signaling that the pull-grip must be used to complete deployment. Slow, controlled movement of the pull-grip is essential to ensure proper deployment, especially for long stents.