Primary Cell Spinal Cord Stimulator System
The New Shape Of Pain Relief
Designed to enhance patient comfort and simplify the implant procedure Precision Novi is the world’s smallest, thinnest 16 contact primary cell spinal cord stimulator system with a unique contoured shape.
Smaller, thinner, contoured design
Designed to enhance patient comfort:
- Precision Novi has been designed with a smaller, thinner, more contoured shape to improve patient comfort, and address one of the primary causes of revision surgeries; pain over implant site.
Designed to simplify the implant procedure:
- Smaller Implant. A smaller-implant is easier to handle and allows for a smaller incision
- Contoured-design. Smoother edges to improve patient comfort over implant site
- Only Primary Cell without implant depth restrictions. This allows the IPG to be implanted at the ideal location for the patient.
The Shape of Pain Relief
Illumina 3D™ Programming Algorithm
Leads exist in a complex 3-dimensional environment. The Illumina 3D Algorithm is the first and only programming software that takes this into account.
- Incorporates 3-dimensional lead location
- Simple "point and click" targeting
- Creates a customized stimulation field
- Designed to improve pain targeting
Visually intuitive and elegantly simple user interface.
- Select and place leads with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Programming software mirrors fluoro image
- Inputs the 3-dimensional lead location into the Illumina 3D™ Programming Algorithm
The only programming software to account for lead offset.
- Use programming software to detect relative lead location
- Adjusts for lead offset by synchronizing contacts on parallel leads
- Ability to refocus the stimulation field
- Designed to account for relative lead movement during the trial, after the permanent implant, or during the procedure