Nitinol Stone Retrieval Forceps
Nitinol forceps designed for secure grasp and controlled release of stones.
- Forceps design facilitates secure grasp and controlled release of stones
- Serrated wire edge designed to provide enhanced holding power for more secure manipulation and more reliable stone retrieval
- Forceps design permits close stone approximation
- 2.6F device facilitates negotiation of tortuous anatomy and provides better irrigation flow compared to larger devices1
- 3.3F device has larger forceps OD to accommodate larger stones
- Flexibility designed to reduce impact on scope deflection
This product contains no detectable latex.
|M0063204000||Graspit Nitinol Retrieval Forceps||2.6F x 90cm x 8mm forceps OD||Each|
|M0063204010||Graspit Nitinol Retrieval Forceps||2.6F x 120cm x 8mm forceps OD||Each|
|M0063204020||Graspit Nitinol Retrieval Forceps||3.3F x 90cm x 10mm forceps OD||Each|
|M0063204030||Graspit Nitinol Retrieval Forceps||3.3F x 120cm x 10mm forceps OD||Each|
Tools and Resources
1. Based on internal bench study measuring water output through a simulated 3.6F scope working channel over 30 seconds with 2.6F, 3.0F, or 3.3F retrieval basket in the working channel; n=10