Traveling with your LATITUDE™ NXT Communicator
Use the lookup tool below to determine if your LATITUDE Communicator can be used in other countries.
The results in the tool are based on the information submitted and are recommendations only. The recommendations are NOT intended to provide medical guidance.
A result of “No” means travel to the destination country with the Communicator is not recommended due to either
- Connection method being used, or
- Local radiofrequency (RF) laws. (Radio Frequency refers to how the Communicator communicates with your implanted device).
Prior to traveling, the Communicator must be set up in the patient’s home country (the country it was prescribed in).
|Home Country||Destination Country||Comm. Model||Implanted Device Model||Telephone Line (Landline)||USB Cell Adapter (model 6295)||Vodafone USB Cell Adapter (model 6359)||Internet Adapter||Integron MultiConnect AW Cell Adapter|
- If you use the telephone line (landline) and are traveling within Europe the Communicator Switches on the bottom of the Communicator must be set to the destination country. Refer to Setting the Switch Configuration.
- For travel with cell adapters:
We cannot guarantee coverage in all areas in a given country. The Communicator Switches need to stay set for the patient’s home country. (The country it was prescribed in)
- For travel with internet adapters:
We cannot guarantee connectivity in all areas in a given country. The Communicator Switches need to stay set for the patient’s home country. (The country it was prescribed in)