Neurosurgical RF Electrodes
Radiofrequency ablation for Neurosurgery
LCED cordotomy electrode – disposable
Designed to be used for radiofrequency lesioning of the central nervous system for the treatment of pain.
These procedures include cordotomy, ganglionotomy, rhizotomy and neurotomy.
• Polished cannula bevel and ultra-sharp electrode for precision targeting
• Set screw feature designed to secure electrode position
• Temperature controlled tip
• X-ray or CT Guidance
Stereotactic TC Electrode – disposable
Designed to be used for radiofrequency procedures in the treatment of movement disorders.
• Temperature sensor embedded at the rounded ended tip
• Stimulation and lesioning capabilities
• Depth stops available to set desired depth of penetration
G4™ Radiofrequency Generator
VERSATILE. INTUITIVE. RELIABLE.
The G4 RF Generator is designed to give consistent, reliable results with a wide range of features in an easy-to-use interface.
• Intuitive 12” touchscreen with large color-coded status visualizations
• Simultaneous or staggered start options
• Automatic or manual stimulation controlled with touchscreen or dial
• Thermal and Pulsed RF mode