CHARISMA™ EL ICD
Models D320, D321, D332, D333
Introducing the CHARISMA™ family of ICDs offering an extraordinary, holistic approach to cardiac care.
Models D320, D321, D332, D333
- ENDURALIFE™ battery technology projected to last up to 17.5 years for VR devices and 16.0 years for DR devices.*
- This small (29.5 cc) and thin (9.9 mm) high-energy device is designed to enhance patient comfort.
- IMAGEREADY™ MR-Conditional Systems allow patients to receive full body MR-Conditional scans at 1.5T or 3T without exclusion zone, scan duration, or patient height restrictions.**
- Atrial Arrhythmia Report provides a comprehensive view of your patient’s AT/AF status and information for assessing AFtreatment efficacy.
- The PaceSafe™ RV, RA, and LV auto threshold feature is designed to maintain adequate output safety margins.
- Offers AcuShock™ Advanced Technology, multiple programmable options to reduce inappropriate and unnecessary shocks,including a choice of rhythm discriminators, RhythmID™ with RhythmMatch™ (customization of Rhythm ID algorithm),antitachycardia pacing (ATP) therapy in all rates zones, and advanced sensing and filtering.
- Wireless ECG saves time and simplifies follow-up.
- EasyView™ header and color coded lead ports designed to make the implant experience more efficient.
- SafetyCore™ technology is intended to provide lifesaving shock therapy and basic pacing functionality in the event of an unrecoverable fault.
* Assumes: 2.0V RA, 2.0V RV, 0% pacing, 700Ω, No LATITUDE, No Respiratory Rate Sensor, No Heart Failure Sensor Suite.
** When conditions of use are met.
(W x H x D)
|D320||VR||5.37 x 7.79 x 0.99||70.7||31.5||RV: IS-1/DF-1|
|D321||DR||5.37 x 7.79 x 0.99||71.0||31.5||RA: IS-1; RV: IS-1/DF–1|
|D332||VR||5.37 x 7.36 x 0.99||68.9||29.5||RV: DF4|
|D333||DR||5.37 x 7.68 x 0.99||71.4||31.0||RA: IS-1; RV: DF4|
Pulse Generator Longevity (All Models a,b,c,d,e,f)
EnduraLife Battery Technology provides clinically proven, industry-leading projected longevity2-10. The following tables represent example pulse generator life expectancy estimation (implant to explant) as provided in product labeling. For specific programmable parameter ranges, refer to product labeling at www.bostonscientific.com/manuals, or contact Boston Scientific technical services or your local representative.
|Type||Pacing Amplitude||Pacing||500Ω with
|700Ω with LATITUDE™c||900Ω with LATITUDE™c||700Ω no LATITUDE™, MV/RS, or HFSSd|
|Typical programmed setting||VR||2.5 V||15%||15.0||15.1||15.2||17.1|
|Maximum labeled longevity||VR||2.0 V / Off||0%||15.4||15.4||15.4||17.5|
|Typical programmed setting||DR||2.5 V||15%||13.6||13.7||13.8||15.4|
|Maximum labeled longevity||DR||2.0 V||0%||14.2||14.2||14.2||16.0|
Additional Longevity Information
- Warranty information available at www.bostonscientific.com/warranty
- Devices use Li/MnO2 chemistry.
- The Usable Battery Capacity is 1.8 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by).