VIKING™/VIKING™ Soft Tip
Fixed Curve Diagnostic Catheters
Featuring proprietary STABILENE™ polymer for added softness and stability. The VIKING™ Soft Tip was introduced to give physicians an even greater choice for enhanced stability and signal quality.
Therapeutic & Diagnostic EP Catheters
With over a million procedures performed worldwide over the past 30 years, Boston Scientific’s portfolio of therapeutic & diagnostic catheters remains the industry gold standard.
With over 200 different models featuring sophisticated design, ease of use and proven reliability, our catheter portfolio empowers EP cardiologists to treat their patients with unparalleled performance, stability and safety, without compromise.
The most comprehensive and clinically versatile portfolio on the market, in your hands today!
The VIKING™ Soft Tip Diagnostic Catheter combines a firm shaft with a soft, flexible tip. STABILENE™ polymer adds stability, while synchronizing the tip to a moving endocardium.
Ideal Solution for Price and Performance
The VIKING™ catheter is built with the performance characteristics of the WOVEN™ but at a lower cost.
Lasting Contact and Stability
- Constructed with STABILENE™, a proprietary polymer which helps minimize the effect of endocardial bounce.
- STABILENE™ polymer construction assures consistent, long-term wall contact with less repositioning.
- Designed with a double-stranded stainless steel braid shaft to provide more precise torque control and accurate positioning.
- Compression-fit electrodes facilitates excellent signal quality.
- STABILENE™ polymer reliably synchronizes the tip to a moving endocardium.
- Excellent curve retention coupled with STABILENE™ reliability.