Steerable Diagnostic Catheter
The most widely used steerable catheter for the coronary sinus.1 Smooth, precise positioning with unparalleled tip control.
Therapeutic & Diagnostic EP Catheters
With over a million procedures performed worldwide over the past 30 years, Boston Scientific’s portfolio of therapeutic & diagnostic catheters remains the industry gold standard.
With over 200 different models featuring sophisticated design, ease of use and proven reliability, our catheter portfolio empowers EP cardiologists to treat their patients with unparalleled performance, stability and safety, without compromise.
The most comprehensive and clinically versatile portfolio on the market, in your hands today!
Exclusive point-of-tip actuation control enables DYNAMIC XT catheters to achieve exceptional levels of tip responsiveness and control. A smooth, radiused curve (over the full curve segment) eliminates unintentional secondary curves for smooth advancement and accurate placement.
- Superb cannulation capabilities offer precise control, even at the tip's most distal point.
- Excellent catheter-to-tissue contact helps you achieve optimal clinical usability.
- Push-pull handle with automatic curve shape control technology facilitates smooth curve actuation and stable tip position.
- Spring-coil core and wire-braided outer jacket provide superior column stability.
- First steerable diagnostic handle to market.
- Simple and intuitive design allows for smooth, precise control.