Bidirectional Duodecapolar Diagnostic Catheter
Intuitively engineered construction combined with our trusted BLAZER Catheter platform provide a diagnostic catheter designed to function as a physical extension of your hand. Manipulation of the handle translates predictably into movement of the catheter tip. Control and durability provide the confidence of precise tip placement.
Bidirectional Duodecapolar Diagnostic Catheter on the BLAZER Catheter Platform
- Bidirectional steering to facilitate CS access and advancement
- Backsteering helps secure position in the CS
- Curve-lock helps stabilize tip; creates stable reference point
- Excellent torque response designed to provide predictable handling Soft, Extended Distal Tip designed to minimize the risk of perforation
- Conforms to anatomy providing good electrode contact Alternative CS RA Placement leaves CTI area unobstructed reduces the number of diagnostic catheters required
- Soft, Extended Distal Tip
- Designed to minimize the risk of perforation
- Conforms to anatomy providing good electrode contact
Alternative CS RA Placement
- Leaves CTI area unobstructed
- Reduces the number of diagnostic catheters required
Results in other cases may vary.